Sunday, January 3, 2016

Student is the teacher*


Student is the teacher*

Let me know of these teachings within
Let me know on where I should begin
Show me this path that leaves no trace
To transcend which is here in this space

Where there is nothing that is really taught
And to have no search in what is to be sought
To understand like the flower on how it grows
And the seed on its journey in what it knows

Oh yes I know you have seen this before
Where you come from, where wisdom is more
To understand this with no trial or test
Where speech is not spoken and all is wordless

Dom*Colucci © 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...