Saturday, December 14, 2019

Empty B"whole"*


Empty B"whole"*

A Universe with texture of emptiness all around
Hence peace that cannot be agitated in the surround
To be of oneness no other to seek
Direction becomes within, texture starts to seep

One is involved of stillness that is allowed
Only can be of one that is present and now
That to which has been accomplished is one
This was all the long to be done

As for now that I know of this truth
That what is within myself becomes deeper in my roots
Seeing now is where I am and being whole
This is where I am always in this empty bowl

Dom*Colucci © 2019

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...