Saturday, January 11, 2020

Do you know who you are?~Maybe not*


Do you know who you are?~Maybe not*

~I have had 2 spiritual awakenings~and the first one was of trust as I seem to have crossed another line of consciousness when it happened~a little while after that I had another as I remained silent throughout that essence or feeling~something spoke to me inside and it told me this is ZEN*~all in my life became balanced and worked out perfectly~when this happened as at the time I did not know what ZEN* was, I was at work with this balance and all of the sudden something was rising inside me~as it was rising it reached the brain lobes and the center when all of the sudden I freaked out and aborted what was coming~I did not know what ZEN* was and a Kundalini so the next three days in silence was a living hell and it seemed I went back to the ignorant self once again~


~so after 22 years from 21 January 1985 I was handed the movie The Secret as who handed it to me I seen this person moving to another state and did not know he received two interviews after that moment I told him~btw this happened on 14 February 2007 during the worst blizzard we had in up in upstate New York and my world felt really going downhill~after that movie I began to learn a lot about my life and where it was going~as what you pay attention to is what you are getting and then I got it~


~so after that I started meditating and started hearing poetry `from my SOUL*~in stillness and balance I started climbing mountains and writing ~I wrote three books on poetry about ZEN* (1) and romance (2) and also wrote short stories as well~during this time I noticed numbers in my life such as 33 which is significance to my daughter's birth and the age I was on that day she came to us, the house we live in, the placement in where my wife lived which was a block away when I was growing up and the suffering attained from that address which is the same number I just mentioned~another number prominent in my life which is 777 which is my father's , mother's and my number of letters in our names~in which I continually see them or 77, also 111 which is in my birthday and in conjunction to it 1:11 and 11:11~noticing not only those numbers but also 333, 444, 555, 777~to date more now than ever I keep seeing this~


~I went to a psychic a few years back and she not only solves crimes in NY state but does reiki and other things as  well~in which gives her a creditable dossier as she seen that I had made it through 2 doors of a consciousness in my life and a third was going to open for me~a few years later I went and seen her again and she said I was on the 4th step after I just left the 3rd one~on a 5 step ascension to the highest consciousness and when this opens for me the world that is around me does not change but what is within does and I believe that I have finally found the true self that has now entered within and not of the world~as of lately I have been receiving info on what is Source and the woes of the world that do not see their own and having dependency on others as everyone does~dependency is thumbing your nose to the God that lives within you as it violates the 1st Commandment which is thou shalt have another God before me (I am not religious because the SOUL* within me comes from a realm that is of a higher consciousness and there are no labels there because that is identity, to me the SOUL* is not religious as it has no identity from Divinity) which is yourself as we all come from the same Source as to see this in another light we see an apple tree as we are the apples and receive the same information from the same Source which is the tree itself~you do not see the one apple ask the other in jealousy or hate in why that one is red and that one is still green and you do not see that the one apple becomes dependent to the other but instead the info comes from the Source~this was known of Abraham Hicks and how Esther Hicks talks  about this in her books and youtube videos~


~the woes equally stem from not knowing the origin of who are SOUL* is in not knowing who we are~I truly believe as I have been through so many trials with the ego that I know that my path goes back to what the psychic told me about opening that door that I have finally arrived home~as many if more than 99.8% do not really know of this that lives inside of themselves and they have so many kalpas or many  reincarnations to come back to to finally get "their" life in  balance with the higher consciousness~as it is the layers of ego that will not let them pierce the veil in still be of the world and not in it~


~these numbers are the like and in the Laws of Attraction when see this as a continuous pattern on the path to be going home within as in the positive realm it is like attracts like as well as the negative which loses its frequency and power and expires before its maturity ever becomes of itself~as in the Divine all is worked out in Sacred Geometry which is balance, Fibonacci which is the start of abundance to balance and how balance itself shows the origin  where you come from in the first~in Kundalini, The Tree of Life or Kabbala or the 10 Commandments or even your physical body to the brain all is in symmetry and balance as this is all within in the workings and essence of the SOUL* which comes central and not external which external is ego~mathematics is the tool of Divine presence and it works effortlessly in which we seem to go in the opposite direction~


~so to me our purpose here in this plane is find the origin of ourselves and to be of balance to receive direct communication of wisdom that we already have inherently~once we do find this we have lost what use to be of the world without event, identity or ego we still live with and become the present within centrally~as in ZEN* the 4 Chinese characters are~suffer~joy~love~forget~once all have been satisfied then the forget essence becomes "born" again as then you are clear and fresh and present and there is no more memory as all is now clear from the Akashic records as you are no longer its identity and KARMA ceases to exist~


~Namaste~_/|\_~*

1 comment:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...