Monday, January 20, 2020

Time to wake up*


Time to wake up*

Darkness and shadows that linger over
Subtleness that is in misery that covers
World filled with suffering , agenda and views
Many looking everywhere and do not know what to do

Somehow all that have "hope" in wish peace to receive
But to those with another agenda this can never be achieved
Just when you "think" that all will be well
Instead something arises and another story to tell

Being pushed into a corner with no way out
More this is focused the more this has doubt
So deep within myself I have found another way
I walked away from all that and just awakened one day

Dom*Colucci © 2020

1 comment:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...