Saturday, February 22, 2020

Sign me out tonight*



Sign me out tonight*

 This day begins with an open sky
Clouds no longer, forever passes by
What could be going on in eternity's field
All is moving forward nothing to yield

Going along taking things in stride
The gratitude I feel being good to be alive
This path leading to an open place
Black birds at the ready in that space

But my movement seems to make them alert
A few more steps they take off in spurts
All go into the open sky in my view
Emptiness into freedom they all go through

It is an art form that is called murmuration
The beauty of signature all in synchronization 
The harmony and symphony, masterpiece to the eye
What a wonder it could be in knowing how to fly

So now as the day came by so did it pass
A few hours into sunlight but it did not last 
Though the black birds in the sky made a spot
Their formation was very large but to the sky just a dot

But the impression it made was overpowering into the night
Almost seemed like a calling to the darkening of light
But as this day has now come to an end
Remember that tomorrow, this can all start over again

Dom*Colucci © 2020




1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...