Saturday, February 22, 2020

Who is this "I" that cannot see?


Who is this "I" that cannot see?

Really ever ask yourself who are you?
Are you really that person a mirror has in view?
Do you really know what your internals are?
Or are you contents with a lid on in a jar?

So with this we must know to be in mind
A very interesting fact that in which to find
In ZEN* one does not seek or to be sought
I am not the one thinking, I am the one being thought 

Take a deeper look and look at who sees
It is not "I" that sees and it cannot be me
The essence that knows without knowing at all
Going by life quickly not interested but enthralled

So temporary that  we are in  the blink of our eyes
Drifting by like a cloud then into disappearing skies
Knowing that once we were here but no longer cannot be
What was the point all along in the you that I was suppose to know
But the you I did not see was me?

Dom*Colucci © 2020

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...