Monday, March 9, 2020

Sit still and it will move*


Sit still and it will move*

Dark, not dusk is an open sky
No rainbow but jewels in the background lie
Feel the silence as it grows real deep
Almost like the texture that eternity keeps

A bit of moisture, evening dew
Those little droplets but only a few
From this silence hear the grass roots move
Downward this goes as tho it found a groove

Early hours from the removal of light
You can see the shadowed blanket entering the night
I come across a mirror so close
Reflecting disk seen I suppose

But it is what I called and know this to be
A fixture of balance that I begin to see
It is like Merlin the wizard had his magical wand
And took the moon from the sky and placed it in the pond

Dom*Colucci 2020

4 comments:

  1. What a beauty! so tranquil and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~thank you my Precious Flower~all my life is all about being still and balanced in the center~enjoy as well and I am happy that you stopped by~

      Delete
  2. Your inner peace is reflected in your words!

    lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~I am so glad you enjoy my Precious Flower~thank you~

      Delete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...