Sunday, January 3, 2021

At home you are not alone*



At home you are not alone* 


I never knew what an awakening was

Until one day a truth made its cause

A feeling all alone and was out at sea

What this feeling was that became within me


So I was wondering deep in thought

Something that I never knew but it was I that sought

I was beginning to experience a great deal of joy and happiness

Where I was going which I really could care less


It was a mission that we took on as the point of no return

Another side of a consciousness we all had to learn

There was fear in all that was there and about

Our minds were sharp and could have no doubt


As I was moving along on the ship for a ride

Many had so much fear but to me another entity was my guide

It told me I would no longer be a part of this mission which was there

A voice so strong I could hear and was well aware


I told everyone about this voice that I was leaving soon

The frequency of that voice was so strong and right in tune

Now everyone around me heard this and did not believe

How is going to get off this ship in what he conceives?


But the truth came as the third day was here

Now everything was in aligned and was crystal clear

The consciousness I heard now showed me that day

It was a gate finally opened for me and I was on my way


I left that consciousness never to return again

But knew where I was going it had just begun

Now this was the tale that my life was leading to

It was all about the path to an awakened consciousness right in view


Until the next story I tell you about all this

You have to be aligned with your inner being and get the gist

Because what is outside of you is not centered

It is the middle of who you are that you must enter


Then you will be able to get on track

Finally a home to go to and to get on back

Because while you are here your purpose is to find your home

And when you do you will know who you are and never be alone


Dom*Colucci © 2021


3 comments:

  1. we only know about awakening after awakening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~true my Precious Flower~then the dream which is the living of the external world is over like we were never in it or its struggle to be in it~you are completely free~

      Delete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...