Saturday, January 2, 2021

Dreaming, "I AM" not*



Dreaming,  "I AM" not*


 There is another entity that tries to pull me away

It comes from the past and does its best to make me stay

But it knows it cannot come back and it hurts so bad

It tries to push and shove me, does its best t make me mad


But the route I have chosen as "I AM" a disinterested being

I have lost the searching or looking but now "I AM" seeing

I know deep down inside of me that it is wisdom and SOUL*

That it is the embodiment of the Universe that is complete and whole


When I, as I knew was lost what was in the external world

The variables that were there put me in a tizzy and a swirl

I asked myself what is this proving and what is the meaning

But no reply came back for that was a world of dreaming


Dom*Colucci © 2021



3 comments:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...