Sunday, July 25, 2021

Just got a windfall*



Just got a windfall*


 In the start of it all, my eyes look outside

There where I see a blank that it takes in stride

Deeper I am looking, movement does appear

But it is only an invisible texture that is so clear


This then after further investigation I see

Happy is such movement that gains momentum, is free

It takes all in its way to dance in its path

But if it is upset it twirls violently in such a wrath


But all that sits still in their moments of peace

Only know that stillness in some moments will cease

And when that happens a dance shall begin

And where that dance shall take, then that is the wind


Dom*Colucci © 2021

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...