Sunday, July 4, 2021

"One" will always see*



"One" will always see* 


All I did was sit and stare

Then it came over me to be well aware

For awareness the thinking  disappeared

A fog became lifted and now was perfectly clear


Then a feeling of relief now suffering is gone

No more to seek and be a part of, that is done

A center that is within that has been directed to

All that was known from before is now in view


Where was this internal one, an entity, a being?

Was I that ignorant all of the days here in not of its seeing?

Then all that I learned from mankind was an illusion and fake

The moment I set my eyes on my SOUL*, I became awake


From now until the light has flickered away

I merge with the one that was consistently here and sees the way

What was seen there will no longer be the past

The future ahead does not exist but the present will always last


Dom*Colucci © 2021


3 comments:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...