Sunday, August 13, 2023

Everything is I and I am nothing*



Everything is I and I am nothing*


 Do you hang around and wonder why?

Why were you put here from life then die

Was there anything that made you in a higher consciousness state?

To know of what is in store for you in its fate?


Well the conclusion I came up with is no profession to seek

That is only used for duality which makes one weak

Because you see that one who has a title one boasts to be great

Which can only mean an ego and that is an ignorant trait


Duality is a place where cause and effect live

It only shows anger and never does it give

Hence an awakened state can never be achieved

Because of this downfall it is where one has to see first then believe


Just think of a plant as a seed

It is protected by a shell in a prison not freed

But when it is planted in fertile ground it can be cracked

And then it is on its awakened state a true nature that's a fact


So my conclusion is of this

The first step in enlightenment is not to resist

And that is on the way to no longer have desires

Detaching in life suffering then ends, awakening begins and that's all that's required


Dom*Colucci © 2023


1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...