Saturday, August 19, 2023

A face that is original space*



A face that is original space* 


Look me in the eye and what do you see?

Is it my SOUL* trapped inside waiting to be freed?

Or maybe it is just hanging around with no place to go.

Why heck it is present, and the present is all it knows.


No, the SOUL* is not trapped as it made this physical complete.

It has waited to be one, from the top to the soles of its feet

Sadly enough that one disregards the life it does give

And only learns struggle to die and not live


But if one has eyes and around, they turn

They will see their teacher a face that now learns

So, can you show me what is your original face?

You cannot see it as it looks back at you from a void within space


Dom*Colucci © 2023



1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...