Saturday, August 19, 2023

Here has only one way*



Here has only one way*


Oh, heaven above come connect with me

I am here within myself knowing to be free

To be as oneness a step at a time

To enter each moment in beauty, grace and rhyme


Yes a human poem in an awakening life

Detaching from suffering and all its strife

As those moments come and leave as the came

Another part of phenomena doesn't seem the same


Then that to which I know without knowing at all

A slipping from a veil, ready to fall

I do not know of its origin and no longer care

The origin that is now one Source and is well aware


Hence this spot that is here is Universal but one

No longer of duality, no decisions at all, it's done

So now I can feel this connection is here

And wisdom is my home, that is crystal clear


Dom*Colucci © 2023



1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...