Saturday, September 2, 2023

Stillness passing through*



Stillness passing through*


 I left a spot in the middle of the day

Went on my business with my very own way

Took a place in the park, people walking by

Chipmunks on the ground, birds in the sky

Settled down in a familiar place

Buried myself in the void of space

Sinking deeply in the moment it gives

Enjoyment and satisfaction a great feeling to live

Tho this was a release and to go deep and meditate

Mind totally blank to relax and be in that state

All around was the passing until

It is the moment I waited for to be perfectly still


Dom*Colucci © 2023

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...