Saturday, September 2, 2023

The sun awakens*



The sun awakens* 


Outside this morning, cloudy so it seems    

Turned away from the night walked away from a dream

Went outside to have a look and within I was hoping

To find out what was upstairs to see if it was open

I looked off to the east, moments were still creeping

Half a brilliance in its showing as the sun was a peeking

Could this possibly be that the day was awake

By looking upstairs was seen, indeed for heaven's sake

So, this validates how wonderful this is to be

With a brilliant sun though half lit I could see

So the rest of my day there could be no reason why

Why? I say this is possible, I just took a look in the sky


Dom*Colucci © 2023


1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...