Sunday, September 10, 2023

Vitamin "SEE"*



Vitamin "SEE"* 

Reality has switch from this consciousness of mine

Coming back within to see the daylight I find

Into the emptiness in which is the void of space

That is where freedom is not some other place


But the dream of space cannot be so

It is open 24/7, it is stillness on the go

Now from this vantage point that I can see

There is brilliance once again staring back at me


Hence, a fresh picked orange in the sky

Light everlasting, this fills the eye

The juice of wisdom shadows push away

No attachment can be here, none can stay


This refreshing feeling that I feel here

No clouds are within, settled and crystal clear

Oneness abodes, my life complete and whole

I took a drink of vitamin "SEE", the light for my SOUL*


Dom*Colucci © 2023

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...