Sunday, September 8, 2024

Flat is that, but this exists*




Flat is that, but this exists*


Take a good look into space

What does one see from this place?

It may look like a 3D reality in its scene

But is not real if you know what this means


When I stare into it, in a gaze

Mesmerizing in evaporation in this daze

I begin to see that dimension is not right

On how shadows form on objects into the light


The more I observe even though shadows seem clear

Going deeper I see flatness in sight from here

For the only dimension that I see is what I touch

I cannot vouch beyond these eyes in validity to that as much


Hence when I enter any scenario my being exists

With this notion that I just know that I don't resist

Then I can truly say what is external will always be flat

Until the moment I touch this then that will be that


Dom*Colucci © 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop that and this goes*

Stop that and this goes* What have you done from the beginning to now All that you have learned from acceptance and allowed Like many that h...