Sunday, September 8, 2024

The heart knows all about you*



The heart knows all about you* 


All my life I was told to yearn

A hunger and a passion for me to learn

Many trials came along up and down

I seem to have beat them as they go round and round


But the older I got a bit more mature and wise

I have noticed something about them to my surprise

I have found out and like a joke with a bit of laughter

From all that I did learn it did not matter


Why? because of this thing called an awakening simple and true

Somehow all the long it always seemed to knew 

Like I have been here as it seen me from before

I have learned to let go so I could see some more


And I did and now I just watch into space

And see how all things in my life fall into place

Yes I have noticed from this, backwards we were taught

Because in those teachings that life was made to be sought


But now I know of this freedom and no longer bound

Yes my life loses its KARMA from going round and round

So for now I observe all things in awareness instead

As I use my heart in the following and not what is in my head


Dom*Colucci © 2024

1 comment:

Stop that and this goes*

Stop that and this goes* What have you done from the beginning to now All that you have learned from acceptance and allowed Like many that h...