Sunday, September 15, 2024

Truth just "happens" to be a visitor*



Truth just "happens" to be a visitor*


 I am only one in the middle of here

To the vastness of space and within so near

To know of nothing but need not to say

The form of detachment for this is the way


In its notice of the cosmos around

All is in connection back here on this ground

The texture of what I indulge in is this void in space

How liberating of being to be in this place


I have had an epiphany, and it goes from point A to B

All that has entered my life at the same time has let go to be free

So, with this epiphany from the start of this root

I as we all are, just visiting into eternity as this is the truth


Dom*Colucci © 2024

1 comment:

Stop that and this goes*

Stop that and this goes* What have you done from the beginning to now All that you have learned from acceptance and allowed Like many that h...