Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fish with a spark*

Fish with a spark*

The rapids run quick and water gushes through
The fish that run upstream have a dying wish to do
It is on the path that they will all burn out
Slows up, going against the current without a doubt
Now this in mind I see a lighted bump fighting to
An electrifying lit fish that looks like it made it through

Dom*Colucci 2010

This is a true imagination as I looked at the rapids at a river tributary and seen a bump that looked like a fish electrified running upstream....

4 comments:

  1. Enlightenment is said to be like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dearest Shiamala...soooo electrifying as always...enjoy as well and thanks(+)
    Dom*:)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    this is wonderful. loved the way you explained the law of nature.
    lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love..thanks as my imagination did a double take on this and was amazed what I seen..it actually looked like and electric lighted fish swimming upstream..enjoy as well(+)
    soulbro*:)xo

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...