Monday, June 6, 2011

Tree becomes a soul*

Tree becomes a soul*

A beautiful tree
Born in the wild world
Sometimes Vicious, merciless
Then sometimes Kind and gentle.
Took the both, he had to
Softly separated them
Kept the beauty
Released the pain with leaves.
With every autumn it felt
A golden glow growing
Inside its beautiful soul
Till it was transformed.
A tree of love, tenderness
Took over its being
Warmth and sweetness was its gift
To every being that came close.
Sharmishtha basu
25.5.11
We come across so many types of people in our life. Some are those who make us, give us something which enriches our souls forever. We thank the moment, the fate that brought us together.
I am fortunate to meet quite a lot of such people. Dominic Colucci, the person I call soulbro, is one of the topmost of them.
I am blessed to have him in my life. I received his beautiful soul child, his first book “Tree becomes a soul” on 25th night.
I am spending my time reading it slowly. Every poem is a new chapter to his life, a beautiful journey to me, and I think to every poetry reader.
Thanks soulbro for this touch of love across the continents. I felt like shaking your hand when I first held your book in my hand.
Love you a lot!
Yours friend forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...