Monday, February 27, 2012

Gratitude for Sharmishtha Basu*

                                                  
Gratitude for Sharmishtha Basu*


I just would like to thank a very good friend of mine as we known each other Now for 3 years on a website called intent.com operated by Mallika Chopra. She has recognized a great talent in me as well and I was always inspired by her poetry and insights since intent.com. She will always be one of the greatest friends I have ever had and may our Souls* meet one day as well...


Here is to you my Precious Flower of God's Love, Sharmishtha Basu. Thank you, I Love You


Always yours,
Dom*Colucci AKA soulbro* xoxoxo@}--  2012  

3 comments:

  1. You have been mentioned with this blogsite page on facebook...I hope you will not mind...this means a lot to me there as well...I Love You Sweetheart...thanks(+)
    soulbro*xoxoxo;)@}--

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very happy that you liked this simple gift from the deepest place of my heart.

    your friendship is priceless to me. :)

    you can mention me anywhere you want, i know you will take care that the place is suitable.

    lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always put tears in my eyes always when you do these things to me...yes our friendship is always been and always will be a strong bond...you had a lot of likes and a few responses on facebook from the people of intent...they know how special you are to them as well..enjoy my Love, thanks with extreme gratitude(+)
    soulbro*;)xoxoxo@}--

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...