Friday, February 17, 2012

I heard trembling*




I heard trembling*


Through silence one has heard no voice
Clearly distinguished without no noise
But a minor trembling is heard, a faint vibrating sound
The music of a goddess, I am caught in the surround 
I tremble and become weak at the knees
My mind is in a tailspin, my eyes hardly see
It is Siren the goddess of song in not to resist
My heart in temptation, calling for help and the Soul* to assist
I wish not be under this spell, for I will fade away
To be relieved by this song, be of peace as I rather stay

Dom*Colucci 2012

2 comments:

  1. sirens and nymphs are warning to those who give too much importance to exterior and skills in mates i believe :)

    love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you are spot on with this my Precious Flower of God's Love...things outside us always call for us to take care of when should be inside that is taking care of us and we should be paying far more attention to that instead...how have you been lately?...wish the hands of time were back and we are on intent..we never did finish our sand castle project..I Love You...enjoy(+)
    soulbro*;)xoxoxo@}--

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...