Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day satisfies itself completely*

Day satisfies itself completely*


Beautiful day of peace, the singing of a few birds
A great style of rhythm, music without any words
A call for its Lover to hear what is sings
And the charm that is within and its heart does bring
Such a happy moment to have no lyrics to its tune
And to usher in more bliss, this joyous afternoon


The humming of some bumblebees, their greetings come here
Openness of green pastures and meadows with skies so clear
Children are heard playing off in a distance, enjoying so much fun
This day seems never ending as it feels like it had just begun
As for this place it seems time has gone frozen and also still 
A few clouds show up but more sunshine gives its fill


This is how my heart feels, it is so inherently happy inside
Generosity of the Universe that just happens but does not try
A gift to me from my Soul*, Love brought to my heart
If I am the actor in the middle of this, what a great place to play this part
So Now I just move on, transcending to the next moment coming soon
This could take me well into the evening with the light of a full moon


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...