Thursday, June 14, 2012

A surprise in my eyes*

A surprise in my eyes*


Nice sunny atmosphere has hit its mark
A wonderful day it truly is, as I stroll through the park
Pleasantries and a feeling of joy on the pathway
It is so irresistible, my visit is a longer stay
Grace is also here with a gentle breeze
Blowing very softly through the bushes and the trees


I continue traipsing along on this journey right here
Beautiful song birds in the pines, they sound so dear
Coming up to a nice bed of roses, my eye does catch
The wafting fragrance I Love, attracted is my match
What a wondrous picture I do so Love to see
This feeling grows stronger, more bliss inside me


I come a long some more bushes, they are right in a row
I stop to take a look, arborvitae as it does grow
There too is a fragrance that I know as well
I feel something hidden is here, with movement I can tell
A little face with wings and a strong yellow beak
Oh my goodness its a robin, it came out to take a peek


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...