Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Lover sees me*

My Lover sees me*


I keep looking deeper in the mirror
Something is showing me a little clearer
I stare at its eyes falling into its gaze
Mesmerizing more and more, I am in a daze
I ask to itself, where could my Lover be?
It says no words only more to see


I am in a flux looking at this again
Seems like I am back, right where I begin
No answer once more, a bit perturbed and disgust
Why do I search this answer, for sure it's a must
Once again more and more, looking for what it means
This trance that I see reflecting, is only a dream


One more time to see this come true
I wish to know the answer come into view
But I need to get this revealed and hear a curtain call
I pull the mirror with no answers, right off the wall
I throw it on the floor into a thousand pieces I see
There never was no Lover outside, but realized it was the Soul* in me


Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...