Tuesday, October 16, 2012

To "sea" to be free*


To "sea" to be free*

From the shoreline, looking far beyond the seas
A place that is out there, in the blue so free
I stand here and feel comfort from the trade winds
Blowing so gently, again and again
As to feel like a sea gull in the heavens that soars
Infinity in front of me with open doors


What a great relief this is, a flight of elation
To have this freedom with the Soul* of liberation
My wings are spread outward, to take a lift
The wind blows under them, rather swift
Freedom like no other, it becomes a feeling so light
Look at me and my Soul*, like beauty in flight


Oh, if this is what forever is like, I wish to stay
To make this my elated state, day by day
Bliss from my being always near this ocean
Effortlessly I am flying, with one single motion
To become detached, this feeling to let go
And to be the mastery of the breeze, in this I know

Dom*Colucci 2012


1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...