Monday, May 27, 2013

Love never says goodbye*


Love never says goodbye*

All but a memory now that you have left and gone
Seems like what turned out to be a friendship, is done
Many a times we chatted our views
In the end of our conversation,we both said I love you

But now it is dead silence from a phone that sits
In such stillness,the dead of it just fits
If you ever wish to come around again
I am always the shadow of your heart within

Keep me always there placed so close, so near
Just give me a call as I always will be for you here 
Love has nothing to say with goodbyes, it will always be in contact
When you believe in love to set it free, if it is true it will be right back

Dom*Colucci 2013

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...