Monday, May 27, 2013

Why do I gaze at the haze?*


Why do I gaze at the haze?*

The gray of life, I am in a haze
To look outside myself, through the veil I gaze
What good is out there, in a world that is so cold
To have no heart and watch suffering unfold

There must be something that cares for me so
It made me with its love, this I know
Why is it though that I cannot see this come clear
Is it because of me being there and not here?

I know that I will have to turn it around as this is a must
To leave the world of doubt and open up to my own trust
Yes leave the world in its own wandering from its own veil
And come to terms within and break this miserable jail

Dom*Colucci 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...