Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mother Nature sheds a tear of love*


Mother Nature sheds a tear of love*

I woke up this morning, hurt was in the air
It was Mother Nature weeping and she was in despair
I did see the clouds that came rolling in the sky
Something hit her emotions as she started to cry

The sun came early on with a shed of light
But it seemed to bring on my darkness after the night
I said to her "please do not cry for it is these tears that you give"
"It is all in the way things are so that everything here can live"

She smiled deep within herself and I felt it in her heart
And with this feeling she had within her, believed in a brand new start
So now she knows that if she sheds more tears to come
That it will be always good for nature to make harmony as one

Dom*Colucci 2013

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...