Saturday, June 8, 2013

It pulls me away*


It pulls me away*

Today I walk around and go through a daze
A dark cloud in my heart and I see through a haze
Nothing makes it more clearer that I cannot see
Maybe I am lost without my Soul* that is inside of me

Please I ask within that will make my happiness grow
No longer to see what is outside of me, that shadow of a rose
For a false hope has been placed and leaves me to be hanging on
I wish to pop out of this dilemma, to say goodbye to it and be gone

For I know that life is good as the way it is meant to be
When I do become one once again and my burden to be free
The time being I continue to move forward not knowing what to do
To trust that something comes along and pulls me on through

Dom*Colucci 2013 

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...