Saturday, June 8, 2013

The anchor "waves" bye*



The anchor "waves" bye* 

My heart deep within seems so far away
It use to be of love and never felt gray
But something happened along this road
For the heart is burdened with a heavy load

I cannot break away from this for it hurts so
It was in my companionship with my lover that I know
But of all things in life that come along
To believe that in your heart they belong

No longer can this be as it goes with reason
That there is a meaning in the change of all seasons
So I sit here and ponder and go within to reflect
That I know my heart will heal and see that my Soul* will connect

It feels at times that love is like attachment to be
But when you look at it it is meant to be free
Then I must move on, as this is what is to know
And no longer to see this as the past, I will let go

Dom*Colucci 2013  

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...