Saturday, June 8, 2013

Real love within*



Real love within*

Oh how you came into my life last night
A dream into a long journey and plight
In the middle of this we did meet
Made wonderful music in our hearts complete

So beautiful we became I suppose
To be within your heart oh vibrant rose
Much in a romantic interlude and been through it all
I awake from this dream and see your shadow on the wall

But how is this so and how could this be?
I look all around and do not see you next to me
Are you still with me as I look with my eyes
I guess you are, as I see in my heart that you are inside

Dom*Colucci 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...