Saturday, August 3, 2013

Close to one's heart is within*



Close to one's heart is within*


My love, let us make an enchanting night

Combining both our hearts, beauty in light
An evening that we will never forget
Like when we came together, as we first met

Soothe me in your arms, love me as you can
To make my heart feel whole, right where I stand
Opening within myself as you always did
With this blissful feeling, no secrets we hid

Let us go from here and make our love grow more
Romantic this evening is, it is what it was meant for
I enjoy your company like how the night holds the moon
To hear the sounds of beauty, a violin in tune

Yes this is true love, I can never go astray
Like how a butterfly knows its flower right on its way
Now the moment has come not to resist
Please come closer to me, for thine lips I wish to kiss

Dom*Colucci 2013

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...