Sunday, August 11, 2013

Soul*ful beauty*



Soul*ful beauty*

Oh, can I be so lonely and is this really true?
What makes me this way, what did I do?
Is it a lack of emotion and see nothing else?
Maybe I am centered in ignorance, looking at one self

Beauty that is within this mirror, it stops here not so deep
This is vanity and not where my Soul* has the heart it keeps
How do I break this cycle so this does not last?
How do I go beyond this reflected piece of glass?

Maybe I should crack this habit and shatter this mirror
Could it be that easy to see my life clearer
Then I shall see the beauty that is all around
The heart filled with love and the Soul* I have found

Dom*Colucci 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...