Sunday, August 4, 2013

Release this softly*



Release this softly*

I feel that the burdens are coming into my heart
Gone is the love that I knew from the start
Please do not bring me down that road
For this burden I cannot carry this heavy load

I take a walk and see that I wander
Maybe I will work this out as I ponder
I find a place that I can feel wanted and love
And ask for guidance from up above

Gentleness I can see with inviting touch
And that open feeling that I can love so much
Maybe my prayer has been answered today
And sit to drain all my problems from the dock of the bay

Dom*Colucci 2013

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...