Saturday, September 20, 2014

Nothing parts away stillness*


Nothing parts away stillness*

Ten thousands jewels in front of me here
I see no sign of a cloud to shed a tear
The shimmer of the sun ripples in the pond
I am at ease with myself in such a calm

The water moves about from the wind
Silent words come in waves over and over again
But I am here with nothing else but to be still
The present is my partner and we both see our will

In the surround the wind still gently blows
Harmoniously through the air, as this is how it goes
Nothing more perfect as the picture is clear
For in such stillness, there is no worry, guilt or fear

Dom*Colucci 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...