Saturday, May 16, 2015

Being well "seasoned" in letting go*


Being well "seasoned" in letting go*

What is that I hold onto that is not seen?
Is it something I am not awakened with, stuck in a dream?
There is nothing that is there but it seems a shadow to be
It pulls me in more and more, a prisoner not free

I look around and seems everything has let go
Why is it outside of myself this wisdom that it knows?
I know that it was myself then that put this here
But how do I break this duality that seems so clear?

I guess then I did put it here then I can take it away
Knowing, nothing was ever here in the first place to make it stay
But how do I prove this to myself with so much doubt
To let it go free from inside of me to out

The answer that I look for is in nature that I seek
The stillness from a mountain to the flow of the creek
Yes it is also seen in seasons that it shows
Flowers and green leaves all disappear right before it snows

Dom*Colucci 2015

1 comment:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...