Saturday, July 16, 2016

The ending came as it croaked*



The ending came as it croaked*

A nice afternoon is where I begin
I arrive at a pond to meditate within
Joyful as this is peace that it brings
I am underneath a locust tree, songbirds start to sing
I affix my self in an opening near the reeds
Ready to look inside myself, a moment to be free 

I sit  in a lotus position, I fit my being centrally as I stay
Now I am in my focus, my eyes turn inward in a gaze
It all comes together this feeling of bliss and to be still
I have made it to the other side without effort to my will
The world around me has enveloped me in such peace
Even right Now from raging winds this all came to a cease

I go a little deeper and a more placid sense of calm
I open my eyes a bit and see no ripples on the pond
The trees in a distance little movement as they stay
It is like they do ZAZEN, in the night and all day
But out of all this a little utterance from the wind as it spoke
When I awakened out of this, it was because a bull frog just croaked

Dom*Colucci © 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...