Saturday, August 24, 2019

33 is really the home for me*


33 is really the home for me*

From the beginning of realizations
And a mathematical God within His creations
All of life had nothing to do in what I look at
For it is what I look at is not this but that

An awakening looms closer to being home
There cannot be duality when one is alone
As hints come to this one in many numbers of the same
Now I see the purpose in life why I came

It has nothing to do with the agenda of external man
It is personal, individual and a greater meaning where I stand
The numbers can give that one a clue without discriminatory selection
The numbers come to what is within and giving that one direction

Hence if you are like me and you consistently see this number
It does not slip from memory but makes you  remember
I just recently had a ah ha moment and it finally gave me my purpose to see
That number always has been through my life I found out was my origin and that number is 33

Dom*Colucci © 2019


1 comment:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...