Sunday, August 25, 2019

My eyes took two steps inward*


My eyes took two steps inward*

To be at a calm state within
To exist with nothingness without end
I deeply turn my eyes inward and start this peace
There cannot be no objective as my being is at ease

This moment fill with subtleties walks away
Disappearing immediately as nothing stays
Open is my mind and my heart
Combining the two reflecting not apart

The deeper my eyes see within this path I go
The void in allowance it is wisdom that I will know
For in this wisdom, my inherent jewel is my key
There then cannot be a lock that holds back from being free

Yes I have attained this wonder I see that comes about
Shadows, illusions and ignorance leaves and even doubt
What now I know of this that I hold
Clarity in perception is about to unfold

To be no longer an external existence which is wrong
Only what knows of me as I know of it and where now I belong
Yes I have come home to see where I have always begin
The journey inward is where I am, again and again

Dom*Colucci © 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...