Sunday, August 18, 2019

Frequent visitation becomes crystal clear now*


Frequent visitation becomes crystal clear now*

I sit with all silence and stillness in the surround
Only a whisper of wind swirls to me all around
As I get deeper inside of who I am right here
Sight unknown directs me into being crystal clear

Touched by vibration of the Universe and feel origin of home
The sound from stillness and silence now becomes "OM*"
So this becomes of balance now this is my key to stay
I see who I am and my eyes look within this way

For the light shows me of being real no longer illusion 
The light is the truth, the lie disappears and truth is conclusion
There can not be duality no shadows to hide behind
For now when the truth comes within to knowing the path of the "mind"

Dom*Colucci © 2019

1 comment:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...