Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Just wait and see*



Just wait and see* 


The vague gray starts and is being pushed away

Smoked dewy fog sets in and is low as it stays

The lake seems so calm and of peacefulness and serene

If my eyes were not opened this would be a dream


Morning is present and on the lake one hears the loons

The evening that just left said goodbye to the moon

Mountains in the fog but know that they are here

Until the veil is lifted, then nothing is crystal clear


The lake anticipates a bright fall day to be its reflection

Absorbing the beauty of the trees in the mirror's direction

To be in this moment as the SOUL*s eye awaits to see

God's picture is so subtle and that it moves so gracefully


Dom*Colucci © 2020


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ~thank you my Precious Flower~was at work that day and something about loons hit me~inspiration once again and wrote the poem~enjoy~I have 3 more poems I did today the 10th~

      Delete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...