Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Subtly supernatural just being*



Subtly supernatural just being*


 All of nature with life to touch the sky

Willows a weeping, bending down to cry

Wind a slight blow to the west it passed

A little more then a breeze not to last


My eyes turn above and look to see

Birds in harmony moving gracefully

Fresh cool feeling so subtle on a spring day

Emotion setting at a higher frequency on its way 


As to say "how can this be to have a life from love?"

But eyes turn once again to grace I see up above

An outwards image, yes I believe and in agreement with a nod

In such clouds I see white hair and a white beard, it's God


Dom*Colucci © 2020

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful! when your soul is awake you see truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~thank you my Precious Flower~indee it truly is~was inspired by looking at the clouds one day last weekend~enjoy as well~

      Delete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...