Monday, October 12, 2020

Love knows where the heart is*



Love knows where the heart is*


 I have longed so much to receive your kiss

For it was the one that I truly missed

My heart felt lonely since you were not around

I searched for you everywhere in the surround


Deeply I knew that the search would not fail

I knew one day I would find you on this trail

As I hit mostly lows that I came across

But rambled on as I knew this was not a loss


Until one day came here to be

It was you, my love that I came to see

Meeting  with such open hearts with love

Yes the clouds blew away as sunshine came from above


Dom*Colucci © 2020

1 comment:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...