Monday, February 15, 2021

Being hidden?



Being hidden?


 Does one know about be an enlightened being?

It is for those who no longer have to look but in their seeing

Yet many still have a desire to search

That there is something of great value while they are on earth


But those that do see seek no longer of this value at all

They know it is an endless trap that for one can fall

And it spirals out of place in a continuum of misery

Hoping that that one day will make them free


So today the world I look at is with different eyes

And the external world is not real and passes by

One day came by and just looked the other way as I did

And did not even know of this world I now see was never hid


Dom*Colucci © 2021

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ~I felt so elated when I was inspired and wrote this~enjoy my Precious Flower and thank you~

      Delete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...