Sunday, February 21, 2021

Time goes by*



Time goes by*


 Twas a wonderful day that came up to noon

A lover in the background one to be swooned

A delight to feel comfort with atmosphere so breezy

That to my spirit within to make it so pleasing

Drifting each moment another goes by gets better

Not a cloud in the sky but forever blue is the weather

Now the time at this bistro to digest in a taste of tea

To also wonder about my lover wondering if he loves me

I have no idea where he is or when he will stop by

So I will just sit here, enjoy and watch time fly


Dom8Colucci © 2021

3 comments:

  1. ~image came from an internet website~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. ~seems I missed doing this type of poetry for awhile but I still have it inside me~enjoy my Precious Flower and thank you~

      Delete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...