Monday, February 15, 2021

W(h)eather or not*



W(h)eather or not* 


Did you ever notice on the atmosphere?

A feeling that can only bring you right here

As it could be warm or could be cold

A mix of both that is within the fold


But really does this exist as it does not last

A story that comes by then it passed

To an awakened being this takes no part

Right where the awakened one is is their only start


So to that awakened being there is no labels man gives

That is not the way that one lives

Hence to man that does not see this in their spot

The awakened one just moves on in that place w(h)eather or not


Dom*Colucci* © 2021

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ~I just love it when I have a play on words~thank you my Precious Flower and enjoy as well~

      Delete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...