Saturday, April 17, 2021

Eternity, a place one has to go to*





Eternity, a place one has to go to* 


A journey along a very winding road

Seeking a place called nowhere to make a lightened load

Each step that goes by a destination is nearer

In what the unknown that is known sees it to be clearer


A cloudy sky day but no rain in sight

The heavens above seem to have much light

The forest filled with trees to be all in the surround

As I take slower steps and be one walking on the ground


I can see closer and nearer to where I am to be

To know that I have reached the end of my journey

Ahhhhh!!!! I look out of where my desire ends

I can now take in eternity and start all over again


Dom*Colucci 2021


2 comments:

  1. beautiful! Your words are so full of beauty and light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~thank you my Precious Flower~slowly coming back to nature~enjoy~

      Delete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...